To the Soldiers of the GA National Guard,
1. Click here to download your handbook titled "A Soldier's Handbook to Education, Incentives and Employment Benefits". This is a comprehensive guide to the Education benefits, entitlements, opportunities, bonuses, and employment options that are available to you as a Soldier in the GA ARNG. Some of the Education benefits (GI Bill benefits) will apply to both the retired service members, Army, and Air National Guard Soldiers as well.
2. Please check out the updated Georgia NG Education, Incentive, & Employment Programs Support Center website at:
There are new options that are available to you. These resources can all be located in one location, in less than 3 clicks of the mouse! Please fill out the "Survey Monkey" to help us direct specific jobs that can fit your military and civilian skill sets. New updates are posted daily, so check regularly!
3. New and updated links and information include:
- GoArmyEd.com - the new website to request ARNG Tuition Assistance
- Local job postings all across Georgia - There is a job nearby waiting for you!
- Upcoming Job fairs
- Examples of Resume formats
- Interview Tips
- Links to convert your military training to civilian education credit
4. More to Follow:
Links that can take you to:
- Deployment/Mobilization opportunities
- GA Human Resources (AGR and Technician Jobs)
- M-Day Enlisted vacancies available for promotions
- Application process to the Army, Navy and Air Force Military Academy's
- Conversion Bonus - Switch to a critical MOS vacancy and get $2000 once you complete the MOS training
- Family Services: Financial planning, ESGR, Yellow Ribbon Events, Military OneSource
5. Please call with your education, bonus or employment questions. The contact numbers for each section are listed below.
Thanks for your service, and we look forward to serving and supporting you! Thanks, Patriots - Hold the Line!
MAJ Mike Lipper
GA ARNG Education, Incentives, and Employment Office
SSG Hicks - Bonuses: 678-569-5388
SFC Countryman - GoArmyEd Support: 678-569-5296
Mr Brinkley - GI Bill: 678-569-5345
SGT Allen - Student Loan Repayment: 678-569-5309
2LT Beard - Employment Options: 678-569-5854
"I can't control the whole world, but in my corner of it, everyone is going to follow the rules."
- GEN Norman Schwarzkopf