1. Receipt and collection of dues.
2. Acceptance of contributions.
3. Acquisition of property, both real and personal.
4. Investment and reinvestment of funds.
5. Sale, lease or encumbrance of real or personal property or any part or parts thereof, and the conveyance by way of trust, mortgage or otherwise.
6. Execution, performance or cancellation and rescission of contracts of every kind.
7. Creation of such trust or trusts as may be necessary.
Table of Contents
2. Purpose, Objectives, Powers, Restrictions
5. Board of Directors
7. War or National Emergency
8. General Conferences
12. Rules of Order
14. Appendix A: Specific Powers of the Assn.
15. Appendix B: Specific Duties/Powers of Officers
16. Appendix C: Specific Duties/Powers of the Board
17. Appendix D: Specific Powers, Duties and Composition of Committees
18. Appendix E: Voting at a General Conference