The President of the Board of Directors shall:
1. Direct the affairs of the Association in accordance with policies adopted in the General Conference of the Association.
2. Convene the Board of Directors from time to time.
3. Appoint Standing, Special and General Conference Committees and designate of the chairman and vice chairman of each.
4. Appoint special staff officers (i.e. Chaplain, Parliamentarian, Sergeant-at-Arms) incidental to the conduct of a General Conference.
5. Issue the call of the General Conference and make the necessary arrangements for such conference.
6. Render an annual report to the Association.
7. Perform such other duties as are usually performed by the President of the Board of an organization and as may be prescribed by the By-Laws or assigned by the Board of the Association.
8. Assign duties to be performed by the Vice Presidents, Treasurer, Secretary and Executive Director of the Association which are consistent with the By-Laws of the Association or with the usual duties performed by such officers of organizations.
The President Elect shall:
Be the Chairperson of the Resolutions Committee. Perform the duties usually performed by President Elect of an organization and such duties as may be assigned by the President of the Board.
The Vice Presidents shall:
Perform the duties usually performed by Vice Presidents of an organization and such duties as may be assigned by the President of the Board.
The Immediate Past President:
May not succeed to any other office by reason of the absence, incapacity, death, resignation, or removal from office of such other officer.
The Executive Director shall:
1. Direct the operation of the employees and headquarters office of the Association.
2. Prepare annually and present the Committee on Finance a proposed budget consisting of an itemized statement of estimated revenues and anticipated and proposed expenditures for the next fiscal year.
3. Organize the headquarters office as may be required.
4. Incur and authorize such incidental expenses as may be necessary in the direction and operation of the affairs of the Association, its employees and headquarters office.
The Treasurer shall:
1. Be the custodian of all funds of the Association.
2. Be an ex-officio member of the Committee on Finance.
3. Cause a receipt to be issued for all funds received by the Association.
4. Perform the duties usually performed by the Treasurer of an organization and such duties as may be assigned by the President of the Board.
5. Cause to be kept an accurate account of all receipts and disbursements of all monies, securities and other property of the Association; report to the Committee on Finance and the Board of Directors on the financial standing of the Association, whenever required to do so; and render an annual report to the Association. The Treasurer may receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Executive Director and subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
The Secretary Shall:
1. Be the recording officer of the Association.
2. Be responsible for the records of the Association.
3. Perform the duties usually performed by the Secretary of an organization and such duties as may be assigned by the President of the Board.